It’s all about convenience today. If you have been looking for an uncomplicated to use and at the same time, an effective garage door opener, this Chamberlain WD832KEV Review might make things easy.
This is one of the strongest models by the brand and is not just another door opener. It’s known for being ultra-quiet.This is the newest product by the label and is a perfect mix of strength and durability. With this, another feature of Motor Vibration Isolation System was introduced by the brand. The function takes the sound reduction theory to another level. It eliminates powerhead vibration and that makes it a must-have choice for most users.
When you are looking for upgraded technology and value for money, this is one door opener that does it right for you. This is excellent when you have bedrooms located right over the garage. When it comes to closing function, here’s a model that comes with a perfect Timer-to-close feature to automatically shut the garage door. What more can you ask for.
Chamberlain WD832KEV Parts make it a great mix of power and silence. It comes with a belt drive which is steel-reinforced. The machine uses the Motor Vibration Isolation Mechanism that eliminates any noise by making use of powerhead vibration for noise reduction. This is a perfect model for all those garages with a room on top. You will not be able to hear a single thing as this spells perfection.
The Chamberlain WD832KEV Ultra Quiet comes with MyQ technology. Now this gives you the choice of using your phone as the opener too. Not just that, you can also control the lights outside and house lamps with this. No matter where you are, you just have to download the MyQ Home Control app and you can control the outdoor lights and your garage door on any operating system on your phone. You will also be notified if there is any light left on or the garage door is not properly shut.
This feature allows the user to automatically shut the garage door. So even if you forget, you can easily set the timer and it will shut the gate on its own. Well, this is a fabulous feature for those who tend to forget things often. The idea is to save you time and effort.
The model comes with a 3-button remote control which uses tri-band frequency. This allows it to find the most clear frequency for better performance even over farther distances. Add to that, the wireless keypad and you are set to access it without a remote by using just a four-digit code. You just have to touch the wireless keyboard once, and you are sorted.
The motion-detecting control panel allows you to program everything from keypads to remote controls and MyQ lighting accessories. The lights are turned on automatically when motion is detected.
This one comes with a safety sensors and Rapid-Snap brackets. This technology projects a translucent beam of light towards the garage door opening. How this works is, it reverses the door automatically if there’s any interruption while it is closing down. This stops the door from closing if the gate makes any contact with an object or a person. The Opener lights switch on automatically if the infra-red beam gets halted by anything.
This technology sends a fresh code every time you use the remote-control. The theft protection function ensures that that the door remains locked once it shuts.
- Light Control: The model allows the lights to turn on by themselves. This is a great option in comparison to many traditional options where openers turn on the lights only when the doors are open or shut.
- Motion Sensors: Since it has motion sensing light switches, it’s great relief as you can easily spot people, don’t have to go through the trouble of turning on the lights over time the door opens or closes. And the light sensors keep you updated too.
- Simple keypad: You have a single keyboard that can easily operate two doors. This saves you the headache of keeping a lot of remotes for two doors. The opener comes with four remotes, and each operates both doors. So, you don’t just have one remote opening one door.
- Safety: It comes with a TTC (Time To Close) function that shuts the door for you if it is left open for a particular time. It doesn’t matter if you forget to close the garage door all the time; you can put that worry to rest by setting a time for it to shut on its own.
- Automatic Light Mechanism: The model comes with a feature that turns the lights on when you enter the garage door from outside. You don’t return to a dark garage because as soon as you enter, the lights turn on.
- No Noise: The system operates quietly smoothly compared to many other devices out there.
- Chamberlain WD832KEV Manual: The installation is quite easy. You have everything from the keypad to safety sensors that install pretty quickly, and the manual is helpful.
- Belt-drive system
- Ultra-gentle operation
- Motor Vibration Isolation System
- MyQ technology helps you open, close and monitor your the door from your Smartphone. But you need an Internet Gateway separately for this.
- Automatically closes the garage door after one, five, or ten minutes by using the Time-To-Close function.
- Protector System prevents the door from shutting if it senses any person or object around the gate.
- PosiLock – a theft protection feature, will make sure the door is shut even if you forget to do it.
- Strong 1/2 HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
- Uses less than 1 watt on standby power.
- Assembly required
- Lifetime warranty offered on motor and belt; 5 years for parts; 1 year for accessories.
- Light compatible with CFLs
- It is quieter than most other models you will find as it uses an extended rubber ribbon to pull the lock back and forth. Most others use a metal screw drive that ends up squeaking a bit eventually.
- Many features that open/close the door. You not only have a clip-on remote with this one, but it also comes with a wired switch inside the garage. Now this is like an extra option with a wireless box that has a programmable secret code. So of the door is locked and you don’t have your keys, this comes in handy.
- You can now close the door after a set time. Control the lights and even set the amount of time the lights remain on and off.
- The safety beam trips when the light turns on. This is an excellent option again if you are the kind of person who forgets to shut the door.
- The Chamberlain WD832KEV Price will surprise you as it is quite reasonable for the value and additions it brings to your garage door.
- The one problem many users have reported consistently is that it will not be compatible with your old Chamberlain remotes. Since the brand has enhanced security, things have changed a bit regarding the technology they use.
- There are individual car owners who found the door opener not compatible with their garage doors. You may have to pay extra there.
It’s a model you do not want to miss. It’s convenient, it’s simple, and the mechanism is 100 percent reliable. The brand has come up with an upgraded version, and they seek to give you all the missing features in this one. So, if you can afford it, hope this Chamberlain WD832KEV Review helps you decide. Here are many other factors you can base your choices on though. It all depends on what you are looking for in your garage door.