With the increasing demand for automatic garage door openers, many companies are bringing in newer designs to help people out with the simple task. But the job of a garage door opener is not just easing the operation of opening and shutting the garage door. It is also meant for safety and privacy purposes. If these things are on your priority, then read the following Genie 2042-TKC ChainLift 800 review.
- Compactness: The Genie QuietLift 800 comes in a unique size that makes it extremely compact. It weighs around 39 pounds and has dimensions of 39 x 11 x 8 inches. This size makes sure that the appliance does not use up too much of your garage area, which could be used for other purposes.
- Wall Console: The Genie 2042 TKC unit comes with a wall mounting console that is extremely efficient when it comes to operating the product. The user friendliness of the console makes it extremely simple to adjust to new settings without wasting too much time.
- Wireless Keypad: The wireless remote of the garage door opener makes it easier for you to open and shut the door whenever you want.
- Safety: This model comes with a comprehensive safety T-Beam system that meets all the required legal regulations regarding the safety, reliability and quality of such appliances.
- Warranty: This Genie product comes with a ten-year motor warranty and one-year parts warranty.
- The 1/2 hp comparable DC motor can be used for easy lifting of 7′ sectional doors with a weight of up to 500 lb.
- It comes with a 2 bulb lighting system that is added for security and convenience and can also accommodate 60-Watt bulbs.
- The 3-Piece rail assembly and belt that is factory assembled are provided for strength.
- Accessories included are two 3-button remotes, one multi-function wall console, and a wireless keypad.
- The Genie QuietLift 800 lives up to its name. It is soundless while operating. Other garage door openers usually squeal and screech when operating, but this Genie product is unlike any other. Genie 2042 Sprocket makes sure that the belts move smoothly to let your door open easily. The opening and closing speed is up to 7 inches per second.
- The safety sensors ensure that no mishap happens during the operation of the appliance. It stops and reverses the door when the safety beam detects objects in the doorway. The 140-Volt DC motor uses the standard electrical connection and is more powerful than any AC motor that could be used to construct such and appliance.
- The machine can draw up to 8 watts of power in standby mode. There are other garage door openers in the same range which are better at saving energy. The circuit board of the appliance may need changing after a year or more of usage.
All in all, this Genie product could be a good garage door opener for your home. The safety and operative features of this product are perfect for garage attached homes. The product is also available at a very reasonable price. This Genie ChainLift 800 review is meant for those who are planning on installing a new motorized garage door opener. Genie can be a trusted name when it comes to designing and making such appliances. Make the best choice!